Tuesday, November 29, 2011

We're wobbling!

We had a really good Thanksgiving. We ate so much we're still wobbling!!! We went to my mom's this year for dinner. We missed my dad, it was weird counting out twelve place settings instead of thirteen. It wasn't any harder of a day than any other we just miss him all the time.



Our family.



Thanksgiving isn't any fun with out a little PS3. Call of duty for the boys.



Zac's a pretty good shot. He hit the bulls eye like 3 or 4 times! We went to the ranch a couple times. On Thursday I drug everyone up to take family pictures and then on Saturday we went back to shoot guns and take mom. We only went to the bottom of the hill but it was still lovely weather and really nice to get up there. Next summer for sure we'll spend more time up there.



Ohhh... Gun stories!!! This was my favorite picture of the whole holiday:)



Morgan and Zac rolling a tire down the hill. It's amazing what will entertain boys:)

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great Thanksgiving. I'm so sad we didn't get to see you. We were not there for long unfortunately. Have a merry christmas and happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family picture turned out SO GOOD! I LOVE them... seriously good looking people take seriously good looking picture. I hope that family one is above your mantle!

    ReplyDelete