Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Little Hunters

Last month I went shopping with my mom and Jared had the kids, it happened to be during the deer hunt. Jared didn't have a tag but his brother and some of his family did. So Jared decided to tag a long for the ride. The kids didn't have any orange so my very CRAFTY... yes I said crafty husband got some of his old orange work shirts out of the closet and made them some hunting shirts. No kidding!!! This man is hilarious! He cut some length off the bottom, cut down the sides, turned them inside out and sewed up the sides with my sewing machine. He broke the number one rule in the house and touched my sewing machine. I was so flabbergasted at his creativity I instantly forgave him :)




Aren't they cute. The girls informed me what happened the minute I got home. They also told me they were hunters now and when they get bigger they can have a B B GUN;) I love it! I'm glad they had so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment