Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween

We had a really good Halloween this year.



We carved our pumpkins and the kids thought it was really gross. So Jared and I did all the messy work)



~Their masterpieces~



Zachary's pumpkin is Harry Potter!


Keira was not happy about all the picture taking.


One cute smile out of Zoe. She wanted her pumpkin to be a princess and I sure didn't make it look that way. Bat girl maybe ;)


My two little princesses!




We went and watched Zac in the parade. Jared was even able to come watch this year.



Cinderella


Harry Potter




And a very upset Snow White. Or if you ask her it's Snow Wipe!!!!




I've decided I do not have very co operative posers! But they're mine and I think they're pretty cute. We hope you all had a very safe and happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment