Friday, November 11, 2011

Halloween Lunch

For as long as I can remember the elementary lunch has a contest at Halloween time to guess what's for lunch. They name everything a gross name. Like sometimes witches brew is soup. Anyway this year Zachary won first place in the entire school. He got every one right! I find this rather amusing because he doesn't eat school lunch, he takes his own. I can see how he was good at it because that's probably what he thinks of food anyway since he's a choosy (not picky) eater.



His prize was this adorable pumpkin:) Way to go kiddo!

2 comments:

  1. Okay so what were the choices? I wonder how I would have done. Way to go Zach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Halloween and hunting posts. So cute! I obviously haven't looked for awhile because I hadn't seen the one about Jared getting the priesthood either. That is great! Hope to see you guys at Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete