Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Traditions

Well I find myself playing catch up again...
It's just that crazy busy time of year again. We started out the Christmas season with two of our favorite traditions. A Christmas book every night and of course our fun elf on the shelf Fiddle Flap! Who has been into a bit of mischief this holiday season :)



Zachary got to open the first book this year. He was really glad it wasn't Fancy Nancy again. However a week later he did open the Fancy Nancy book for the second year in a row!!! He opened it and said " are you freaking kidding me?" That's starting to be a tradition too. I thought I had it arranged so one of the girls would open it. Oops:)



On December 2nd we woke up to find our elf had decorated the living room for Zachary's birthday! The kids were so excited!



And one morning we woke to find he had been eating our chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment