Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Gingerbread Houses

We went to Grandma Vickie's for our annual gingerbread house party. We had a lot of fun. And Grandma made lots of yummy food.



Zac had a blast playing with BoDee and Cameron. Can you say triple trouble?


I helped Keira with her house this year. I did most of the decorating and she did a lot of eating!




Jared helped Zoe. She told him she wanted a princess house. Ummmmm ok? Notice the crown on the roof. Yes that is my creative husband! Sometimes it scares me ;)



Zac was so cute decorating his house. He had lots of fun, and was very creative too.


To say it was a full house is an understatement!



When we were done the girls went outside to see Grandma's lights. They thought her deer were the coolest. One's head moves. They were pretending to fee them with the rocks in the flower bed! Silly girls:) Thank you Grandma Vickie for all the fun!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like ton's of yummy fun! I love making gingerbread houses I just hate the prep time, not to mention the tummy ache from eating more than I put on the house!

    ReplyDelete