Thursday, September 2, 2010

She gets that from Me



It's funny when your kids are born you immediately start looking for yourself in them.
Well Jared is a morning person and so is Zachary and Keira. I am not and bless Zoe she isn't either! She'll stay up all night and sleep all day just like her Mama. She's sure cute in the morning:) Now if only they would have the good things from me. Some of the things they do could have skipped this generation and I would be just happy with that. But they didn't so I will continue to battle mini me's!



Also because time is ticking with my Dad we decided to get together for a family picture. All thirteen of us! Can you say crazy?




They actually turned out really good. And as I predicted it was Zoe that was not co-operative! Little FART!!!!
L-R Traci, Jared, Tyler, Morgan, My Jared, Me
L-R Mom, Zoe, Keira, Dad
L-R Dalton, Zachary, Jordan







And I'm positive someone pinched me in this picture, I'm just not sure which one did!
Don't they just look too innocent. BROTHERS!!! I love 'em;)











These just speak for themselves. The first one Zachary is just about to get slugged by Jordan. (he deserved it) and the second one shows Keira in all her spunkie glory! Oh well.




This was hard for my parents. We appreciate them doing this. My brothers and I needed it. So does my Mom, she just won't admit it!







It was my parents thirty-fifth wedding anniversary that day. So it made it very emotionally difficult. Mom did really well until we were done, then she broke down. It's hard to celebrate when you know it very well could be the last one together. She's been so strong through all of this and were so lucky to have her and my Dad. We are who we are because of them.









I think Keira's fingers are in her mouth in almost all of the pictures.
But I was happy with them.










Jared's silly family.












And last but not least my favorite picture of the day. Keira reading to Grandpa. Can you see how content they both are. PRICELESS.........









3 comments:

  1. Love the picture and you will be so glad you have them. I wished we had more of my Dad after the fact. I'm a terrible cousin. I've been meaning to call you but I haven't done it yet (as if you didn't know). I went and saw your Dad today. It was good to visit with him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa,
    You are not a terrible cousin! I'm soooo glad we have this huge support system:) We couldn't get through it without it. I love you tonz. And I'm glad you were able to visit with him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These turned out so nice! I love pictures when they show true personalities! :) These will be wonderful to have! :)

    ReplyDelete