Monday, September 13, 2010

Family Fun

This last Saturday Jared and Zachary decided to hike up to the "V". That's them off to the left of the rock. Zachary didn't want to climb up on top this time, he said it was too windy. They were gone for three hours!


The girls felt left out because they didn't get to go on the mountain. So after the kids had a nap we took everyone to white sands. I forgot how fun it is there. The kids had fun too.



The girls said it was a big fun sand box:)









Zachary was king of the mountain!






When my brother and I were little my Aunt Sherrie took a picture of us doing snow angels in the sand. The picture was always on a little table in my Mom's bedroom. I was trying to duplicate it but Keira was not very co-operative!







Jared and I were not paying attention and Keira got a little too high. It was funny watching her slide back down.










I carved the kids names into the rock! They thought that was pretty neat.








































































The girls were very concerned that my feet were buried. It was fun watching them trying to get me out. They were very persistent.









Then on Sunday Zachary helped Jared paint the picnic tables. It took most of the day but he helped do all of them.




























3 comments:

  1. Such fun pictures, Bridget! Your kids are so cute. I'm glad you are making good memories with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Aunt Cheree!! They're the best:) We do have good memories. It's one of the most important things in life my Mom says. It's what we take with us when we leave. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Family time spent in the dirt is always a great time. I love all the pictures and love that the girls are not so girly that they won't roll in the sand for awhile.

    ReplyDelete