Thursday, September 30, 2010

Enjoying Every Moment!

Well it happened again. I had another Birthday. Yep the big 31!!!! But I'm not as old as my Brother:) In fact he can't remember how old he is. He kept telling us he was 35 where in fact he is only 34:0 I love it. Any way. I woke up and was an emotional mess. Not because I was a year older, but because this will probably be the last Birthday party I have where my Dad is here. But It was the most perfect day ever!!!! He felt so good and everyone made it to our house for dinner. Which Jared made. It was perfect. Also on Saturday my Dad's amazing friends put together a fund raiser for my Dad. We are completely touch by the results! We truly live in an amazing place with generous people. It was such a neat thing. They did a ride that morning and then a dinner and auction that evening. I still can't believe how many people came and how many people just love my Dad. It was so serene and special. We are so very thankful for everyone's love and support. It's hard to really put it into words. Thank you doesn't seem good enough. But still thank you to everyone who came and participated and who just donated time and money. It makes this burden much lighter. I didn't get any pictures but I'm hoping we can get our hands on some somewhere.



We were sooooo excited to have Morgans girlfriend Kierra here for the entire weekend. It made it that much better. We just adore her. Poor Morgan has to share her with everyone:) They make a very cute couple!



Master Chef Jared!!! I LOVE HIM:) He cooked a turkey. I will not put my hand up a turkey's butt, I'd rather starve;) One of the many reasons I love him and married him.




We've been living every moment like it's Dad's last. Hopefully he'll prove us all wrong. But I've noticed I've enjoyed things a lot more. Simple things, like watching the kids watch t.v or just playing.






Grandma Vickie bought us the new Tinkerbell movie. We've watch it a gazillion times already and still love it. Zoe was glued to it. She moved when I got up to get the camera so I made her pose again. Still she's just cute!!



I try to go for a walk every morning. Sometimes it happens sometimes it doesn't. But I enjoy it and so do the girls. They are really good motivation. Plus I don't think I mentioned we have a new stroller, and it is absolute heaven. Life is so much better and easier with good quality products. (I also got a new vacuum) I know I'm spoiled :)





The girls are very creative in their outfits when they wake up. Keira says this is not a Santa hat but her Christmas hat!!! Whatever, I know not to argue.



Zoe is getting good use out of her snow boots. I hope she doesn't wear them out before winter!
She has a bit of a shoe fetish.
I also helped my Aunt Mannie with Kelsey's baby shower. It turned out so cute and fun. She's having a girl and she got so many cute little girlie things. We can't wait to see her cute little baby. We're so excited for her and Tyrell.



We played the most hilarious game. You melt candy bars in diapers then you have to guess the "poop" It was a big hit. Some of them are very real looking.









My dad wants to go camping at the ranch this weekend. We are really excited. We haven't done this since I was pregnant with Zachary. Hopefully he still feels good enough and the weather stays nice. I'm sure I'll have tons of pictures:)





No comments:

Post a Comment