Saturday, February 27, 2010

I have met my match!

Well I haven't posted anything for a while and it's mostly because I've been busy trying to keep up with life. I thought I needed to get the house more organized and it would help me manage the messes the girls made. Ha Ha Ha! Every time I think we're child proof they prove me wrong. So far we've had to find a lock for the fridge and a hook for the screen door. They have a cute little table they were eating at. Well they were suppose to eat at it, but it wasn't working out so well. So we ordered these bar stools. Well they at least sit to eat, but they also spend a lot of time on top of the table. :) :)

It's a good thing they're cute or I might lock them away! J/K As hard as it is for me to accept this is the way life is for now. So hello messes and I'll continue to hope we have no broken bones from falling off the table. Can you say DOUBLE TROUBLE!!!!!!!




2 comments:

  1. Watching the show "Hoarders" is great therapy for people that think their houses are dirty. It is for me anyway.haha Seriously, I'm in your same boat. You pick up one mess and right behind you there is another one! I've almost given up hope on the whole situation. I'm hoping one day my house will be neat and tidy again, but for now...it's a KID house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo cute! It's nice to know girls are little trouble makers like boys. You are definitely right though you have twice the trouble and I don't know how you cope.

    ReplyDelete