Monday, March 8, 2010

What is it with Two Year Olds????

Grrrr.... I don't know who I'm fooling when I think that I'm a step ahead of these little girls!
This morning while I was cleaning the bathroom it got very quiet, so I decided I better go investigate. Well Keira and Zoe were apparently bored watching Dora and decided to put on my make up. My bedroom door was locked so they got their kitchen play knife and opened it. The thing that really gets me is they picked my new mascara and my new eyeshadow to destroy.
Little S#%*S!!!!!!

They both looked like they got into a fight with each other and gave black eyes. Lets just say their technique needs some improvement and I need a better lock on my door!
The interesting thing is when Zachary was this same age he did the same thing, only it was my eye liner! Who says kids don't learn from example!!!


2 comments:

  1. I love it! At first I was terrified when I saw the pics because I thought they fell off something and had some really bad bruising. I busted up when I found out it was make-up. It's amazing how mom's know when it is quiet that they are up to something. At this point Cayson hasn't tried anything like that but when I put makeup on he always wants some to so I have clear chapstick on hand to satisfy him. Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I could entertain!!! They are obsessed with the make up. The minute I'm out of the shower they're asking me " mommy put on you'r make up?" In high school I would wear clear mascara, now I'm thinking I will go back to it! Crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete