Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Makin' the best of the Stinkin' Snow!

This last Sunday we decided we'd better make the best of all this darn snow so we took the kids sledding. It was a lot of fun Zachary and Zoe loved it and Keira whined about it. Which was odd to me because she is usually my child that liked any thing. She did like to eat it though. Zoe trying to walk in her snow boots and snow pants. She kept saying "it's kinda hard!"
Keira was okay until she started falling down, she really didn't want to lay in it!


I'm really not sure who had more fun Jared or the kids! He did make a good snow angel.




The snow was really deep when you would climb the hill and Jared and I kept sinking in to our knees. Jared threw a snow ball at Zac and then sank when he tried to get away and Zac got him good!!!




Zac loved going down the hill, we just couldn't get him to stop climbing up the middle of the track

Keira just ate the snow to her hearts content.



CHEESE!!!!!!




Here comes Zachary



Two by Two!









2 comments:

  1. Looks like lot's of fun! I would probably like and do more in the snow if I lived in Orderville. It's not nearly as much fun up here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those kiddos are just so stinkin' cute. :) You're much better than I- I can't stand to be in the snow... I should let Dallin experience it more- haha. :)

    P.S. I'm totally diggin' your playlist. :)

    ReplyDelete