Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Best Hidding Place Ever!!

The other night while I was bathing the girls Zachary decided to hide in the coffee table and scare me. When I was done I came out to find him so he could get in the tub, I yelled for him a couple times and he wasn't answering so I just kept yelling louder. Jared started to laugh and I asked him where Zac went. He pointed at the coffee table. I laughed and said good job Zac you really got me that time. Well he just layed there and didn't say anything. Which is odd because usually when he's in hidding mode he's not very quite, anyway I peeked in there and this is what I found.
He was in there so long waiting for me he fell asleep. So cute! I guess this is a fun place in the house, because I often find one of my children here, just never asleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment