Monday, January 25, 2010

Woo Hoo TWO!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEIRA AND ZOE!

Today is Keira and Zoe's second birthday! I can't believe they are already two. Time just goes by too fast. I try not to think about everything we've been through with these two, but on their birthday it's hard not too. I'm so thankful we're not having to feed them bottles anymore, I'm glad I don't have to spend the majority of the day on the floor, and I'm very happy they both sleep through the night (for the most part!! ) Now if I can only get rid of the binkies and get them potty trained!!! I am so thankful for these two sweethearts. Life is just sweeter with them. I hope they have a great day.


These were taken the day after they were born.















These are from their first birthday.




And on Saturday we celebrated their second birthday! It was a fun party. We had lunch and just let the kids play. The girls loved all of the room to just run and play (at the elementary). They got lots of fun toys, clothes and things to ride on. (we're looking forward to spring!) Happy Birthday my little girlies!!!!! We love you!








Giving each other hugs.












And at the end of the day they peacefully crashed on the living room floor.

1 comment:

  1. Okay the crashed on the living room floor was my favorite picture of them. Sooooo cute! It's amazing how angelic they look when they are sleeping! Happy Birthday 2nd Birthday Kiera and Zoe!

    ReplyDelete