Wednesday, January 20, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MORGAN!!!!!


Today is my little brothers sixteenth birthday! Which makes me feel kind-of old! He is such a great kid. I told Jared how nice it is to be home so we can enjoy Mo's teenage years. I would get so stinkin' jealous of Jared and Traci when we lived in Las Vegas because they got to go to all the baseball/basketball games and get to take him with them everywhere, now we get to enjoy it! And believe me I have loved it. I try to make it to his home ball games. Jared comes home and watches the kids so I can (hopefully by the time he's a senior the kids will be better so we can go as a family and watch). Anyway Morgan you have always been such a blessing to our family. You are a hard worker, you're funny, you tolerate Zachary, you adore my girls and you humor your much older sister. Nobody has a better little brother. We love you and hope you enjoy your birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, Happy Birthday Morgan!! I remember when this kid was born (yes, I am aging)!!
    He has the same bday as my mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow! I can't believe he is 16. I can't believe we're as old as we are either. Guess it's time to stay off the streets of O-ville.

    ReplyDelete