Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Trick or Treat


Zachary was a star wars dude ( a sky trouper) Zoe was Cinderella and Keira was a witch.







We all had fun this Halloween. The girls were old enough this year to know something exciting was happening. And they really liked the candy. I think at one point Keira had three suckers in her mouth at once. ( I believe she had some help with the un-wrapping??) One of which was blue, so her lips were smurf blue all night. This is probably the first year Zachary has been so involved in the hype. He's not a big candy eater so trick or treating isn't that exciting. He love to dress up however. I hope he had fun, it was hard to tell. I believe he got nervous for the parade at school, but once he got moving he had fun. It's hard to believe he's in Kindergarten. I guess in my eyes he'll always be my little boy.





No comments:

Post a Comment