Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Some of my Favorites!!!



So I was sitting here thinking I should post something new, but I wasn't sure what. Then I got thinking how fast this year flew by. So here are some of my favorite pictures from this year.


This is Keira and Zachary saying cheese for me.








Zachary was growing some carrots from pre-school in a laundry detergent scoop. They sat in the kitchen window forever, and I finally planted them in the flower bed out front and forgot about them. They grew for a really long time and I figured they weren't producing any carrots because I waited so long. Finally one day we pulled them up and there was about six really good sized carrots! Go figure. Any way Zac was pretty excited.

I was going to send this picture to luvs! "we love our Luvs!" The girls were pretty excited to get this huge box of diapers from the UPS guy. Man do we luv diapers.com!


We went to Aunt Traci's for a water day, and Jordan got the ice cream and popcicles out. All I can say is Keira and Zoe were her best, best friends.




They have the Cheese part down.

I'm afraid Zoe has the mis-conception that everybody has two babies because her mommy has two babies! More often than not she has one under each arm and heaven forbid we leave home without a baby!














I love this picture of Zachary. He's my little book worm.























1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe how fast they are growing up. I love the one with the girls on the luvs diaper box. That is too cute! Hopefully we will see you over Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete