Sunday, November 8, 2009

Goodbye Thomas, Hello Star Wars!!!!

It was a sad, sad day for mom. I knew this was coming but I didn't want it to end. I always tell people I miss the Thomas stage, because Zac was so cute and mellow in it. He loved, loved, loved Thomas the Tank Engine, as did I. He would play for hours. Everything had to be Thomas. Especially his bedroom.

His tastes have changed the last year or so and I don't find him in train mode as much. Now it's all about Star Wars the Clone Wars!!! Out with the trains and in with the Light Sabers!!!! Well today I realized our Thomas stage is well and truely over.

He's been pestering me for months to get rid of the Thomas curtains and other decor and replace it with Star Wars, so this weekend I got his room painted, hung new curtains and hauled the Thomas stuff to the basement for a future yard sale. So so long Thomas, Mom will miss you and may the force be with me!!!!!!






1 comment:

  1. Bridgey,

    Cayson is in the Thomas stage and just loves the trains. Instead of having a future garage sale can I just buy it all from you over Thanksgiving?

    ReplyDelete