Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Four

My baby girls are four today!!! I can not believe it has been four years, where has the time gone. I don't have babies anymore I have little girls. They are so much fun and such a blessing to our family. It took a lot for us to have these little girls. Fertility treatments and a struggle when they were born. I'm so thankful they are happy healthy girls, and I'm so very thankful I'm alive to raise them. It was a very close call for the three of us when they were born. I always find myself reminiscing the day they were born and how scary it was. Thank goodness for blessings. Anyway we had a party for them just this past Saturday. It was a Fancy Nancy party. I was very pleased with every thing there was only one thing I wanted to do that didn't get done, but o well maybe next year!



We had yummy treats and a very delicious lunch.


Birthday Girls




It finally snowed the day of their party so Keira still has on her beautiful snow boots. They really are cute boots just not with that dress :)


My Beautiful Zoe




And her beautiful side kick KiKi ;)





Keira says she hates the Birthday song. I think she doesn't like to be the center of attention!




Zoe had no problem being the center of attention and blowing out her candles :)




And of course they got tons of adorable gifts.



Keira was almost buried under her loot ;)





Thank you everyone that came and gave them such fun things. These little sweeties are so loved by so many people.




Dad and Zac just waiting for the party to start.




These two look like they were having so much fun ;) I don't think they had been a wake very long.



Ty was so cute and sweet with his train of little girls. It was the cutest thing ever. He pulled them around for most of the party. They pulled him a little too!!!



Lots of family came.







I think my older brother has a severe addiction to Angry Birds!! We may have to get him counseling ;)





Zachary gave the girls Lego's!! They now have girl Lego's, we are so excited!!! Keira wanted him to put them together but when she couldn't find him to do it she had a bit of a breakdown until Jared informed her he could help her! And once again she was excited !!! I know pretty easy to please right :) They had a very fun party and we are looking forward to another fun year having not one but two four year olds!!! They're not twins they're doublets :)

5 comments:

  1. Super Cute! I just love the decor! And I love that everyone and their mom can use the school for parties! I know we sure do and love it. Thanks for putting my "fancy" blog on your blog role too, I get quiet a bit of traffic from your link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melissa! I love that we can rent the school too. If not for that my kids wouldn't get parties as our house is just to small to entertain. No problem on the blog role, I love to read you blogs and I so admire you for living in a construction zone ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!!! you are such a cute mom!!! i have to say though, I the picture of your brother Jared....ya, totally thought it was your uncle jim!!! lol....of course I haven't seen either of them in YEARS!!!!! anyway, fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Bridget, I can't believe those girls are 4 years old already.....where did the time go? They are a couple of cuties! It looks like you had a very fun party for them. Love You!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read your blog for awhile. I can't believe they are four either. Time just doesn't stop does it? Cute girls!

    ReplyDelete