Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Lied Discovery Children's Museum


Of course we had to go to the Children's Museum. The kids said they wanted to and Jared asked them why we've already been there before. They just looked at him like he was crazy. I reminded him how much fun we all have.





The girls are getting taller. It's crazy the first time we went they were so tiny in their little squeaky shoes! Those shoes would have come in really handy this time, I kept losing Keira. She would just run off, the little stinker about gave me a heart attack.




Somehow I think he's making fun of me. That or he's just getting really cheesy!




This time they had Curious George. It was so cute and fun.




This rocket ship was a big hit! In fact this is where Keira disappeared on me a couple of times.




Zoe going down the slide.




Peek-a-boo Keira!




Gotta love the bubbles. The solution wasn't quite right this time so it was harder to make bubbles work.




Curious George and Zoe:)




Ready for take off.




Cheeser!!!!!!




Ummmm......?




Making music!




Look at this mischievous face! Gotta love it.




Zoe was so proud of her tower!




Zoe actually did pretty good with the bubbles. She would get a bubble going then she would blow a bubble from the first one!








This was after we had to drag Keira out kicking and screaming. I was so mad at her I didn't even pay attention to the pictures I was taking so they aren't very good! Oh well they had fun:)

No comments:

Post a Comment