Sunday, January 15, 2012

Christmas

Well once again Santa found our house! The kids were very excited and I think they had a really fun day.


I can't remember what Zac was opening right here but he was way excited:)



It was kind of hard to get Zoe out of bed again this year. I guess princesses really do need their beauty sleep. But once she woke up she really got into the "spirit"



Keira was in messy heaven. Lots of books and coloring things!



After we opened presents at our house we went to Jared and Traci's for our traditional Christmas morning breakfast of homemade doughnut holes and egg casserole. I found a new recipe I think will be added to the yearly menu :) It was so yummy!!!!



Morgan gave the girls these adorable hats and scarves. He always picks the cutest things for them. He sure does love them and they just adore their "uncle Mo-gan"



Zac got a paper jam guitar and he was practicing his rock n roll moves!



I can't even remember what this conversation was about but I'm guessing something to do with body odor :) It was priceless and I think we all went around like mom smelling ourselves :) And don't worry she didn't stink!



Uncle Jared and the girls played some checkers! Over all it was a good Christmas. We really felt the sadness of Dad being gone, however we felt the comfort of the season and the gift of being together as a family. I really felt him here with us as I do most days. He promised he would check in on us! I'm so thankful for my family and the comfort I get from them when life seems more than I can bear. I hope you all had a very happy holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment