Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Highlights!!!

We've been having lots of fun this summer. And I haven't been the best blogger. I got a new camera and the pictures take forever to download and I can only do one or two at a time. So I'm really behind. So I'm gonna try and play catch up the next couple day. While the girls are napping (my favorite time of the day) I'll put some of our highlights up.


We've enjoyed lots of slush parties!



Played in the sprinklers!



Spent tons of time at the pool. This is actually from Zac's swimming lessons. He has done amazing this year. I'm so proud of him. All of the kids have been little fish, except Zoe and she has informed me she is a mermaid!!



We went to Grandma Vickies for a cookout and the girls found the chickens. Zoe said "holy hell they got huge mama!"

Anyway hope everyone is having a fun summer. More to come tomorrow hopefully:)

1 comment:

  1. So I think that may be the cutest chicken coop I've ever seen!

    Yay for summertime!!!

    ReplyDelete