Thursday, June 9, 2011

Coach Pitch Baseball!

This year Zachary got to play coach pitch baseball. In all honesty I was really worried about this, but he did so good. He's throwing the ball better and he did really well hitting! This year he hit right handed and threw left handed. I think this worked out a lot better for him. Crazy ambidextrous kid :) He also got to travel to Fredonia and Kanab to play which he thought was pretty cool.



He was not co-operating for a good picture. I guess I get what I get.



Hitting the ball.



He never ran very fast even though I know he can. I kept telling him to pretend he was running from me!



All the kids loved to play catch. I think it gave them a little bit of a rest. Little do they know when they get older the catcher doesn't get to rest, it's actually a very physical position to play.
Zac had fun and I'm glad it only lasts a month ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment