Thursday, July 28, 2011

24th of July!

This year we got the privilege to ride on a float for the 24th because I'm in the relief society presidency. The kids had a blast and we recruited my cousin Jill and her kids to ride on it too. Because the rest of the presidency chickened out!!!!


I can't remember exactly what the theme was something about linking to our past. So we were super mom's linked through the past.





There was signs that said super chef (which was me, funny because I don't cook so much) super teacher, super cleaner. You know all the things us mom's do on a daily basis!


The kids had masks and little capes. They had fun!



All in all it was a success and we actually won 3rd prize. Not to shabby:) Thanks Jill for being such a good sport we owe you big time!!!!






1 comment:

  1. Love it! Sometimes it sucks because we miss out on so much up here. Glad Jill and the kids could help you out!

    ReplyDelete