Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day!

Cleaning and scrubbing can wait til tomorrow, for babies grow up we've learned to our sorrow, quiet down cobwebs, dust go to sleep, I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep.

What can I say I love being a Mom!
The ups the downs the good the bads. It's all I've ever wanted :) I hope all you Mom's had a wonderful Mother's day filled with all the things you love, because I sure did.
We went to St. George this Mother's day to see Jared's Dad on Saturday and his Mom on Sunday. Only Zachary got sick so we had to come home early on Sunday. Poor guy has the stomach flu again :( Any way we had fun at dinner and going to the park. I forgot my camera and left it at the room so I have no pictures ( I figured I would get lots on Sunday!) any way I'm sure Grandpa John took lots.
I'm so thankful for my Mom and what a wonderful woman she is. She has taught me a lot and still has to hold my hand on my journey through motherhood. I love you Mom.





1 comment:

  1. Happy Mothers Day to you! I'm glad you had a good one. So did I but truthfully just knowing I'm a mom finally is all I need.

    ReplyDelete