Monday, May 24, 2010

KINDERGARTEN GRADUATION :)







YAY! We have survived Kindergarten:) Apparently when you've learned the chicken dance you get you'r diploma. Just kidding, I say this because I believe at all kindergarten graduations they do this dance. ( I did when I was in kindergarten) Zachary's graduation was this past Thursday. It was cute and he did a very good job. I'm really proud of him. Kindergarten was a bit of a struggle this year for both of us. He survived getting his bee turned (getting in trouble) for flipping the lights on and off, (I blame this on the electrician father!) scaring other students in the bathroom (cool echo) yelling in the bathroom (again the echo) jumping off the swirly slide, and not going down on his bum (because it was fun he tells me :) and many other mischievious things. He was kicked out of school and had a fun parent/ teacher/ principle meeting ( like the second or third week of school ) But.... WE HAVE SURVIVED and Aunt Mannie you better watch out because first grade here we come!!!!!! (We're so excited ) Now on to fun things like SUMMER:) :) :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! They are growing up too fast! Wait, isn't his gown supposed to be orange? I thought everything in Valley was orange and black. Have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete