Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Gotta Love T-Ball

T-Ball has been a lot of fun this year. I find myself coaching Zachary's team. Which has been very interesting. Zac was way excited, which made me happy :) Probably because I'm never able to go with him on school activities because of the girls. But so far I've been able to arrange for the girls to be taken care of while I help Zachary's team. This year we've decided he does best to throw with his left hand, and bat with his right. We need to get him a new mit. He was taking off his mit before he would throw the ball! Weird child, I can't figure him out ;)


Zachary was a very attentive first base man!


What a cheeser.


Part of our cute little team. Five of them were gone.

One, Two, Three, SWING!!!!!!




Way to go Zachary.



1 comment:

  1. So cute. I love it that he is Ambidextrous (?spelling). I was that way with sports too. In fact I drive better left handed and putt better right in golf. Way to go on coaching his t-ball team. That is great!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete