Sunday, September 30, 2012

Burrows Reunion

In July we went to our annual Burrows Reunion.  We had a blast.  It was held at Deer Creek Reservoir again.  Uncle Al brought his boat again and this year the girls and I decided we were brave enough to ride the tube.  It was so fun.  Keira kept saying "faster, faster I want to go FASTER"  Al said it sounded like a couple of squeelie mice! The kids and Jared swam all day and just as we were getting out a big thunderstorm hit so we were very glad it waited until we were done ;)

Zoe excited to get in the water.


Jared said it was a little cold getting in.


Peace Zachary





I told the kids to get together and smile for me and this is what I got!


Grandpa John, me and the little squeelie mice ;)


smiles all around and we can not wait for next year!!



No comments:

Post a Comment