Tuesday, October 4, 2011

OLD!!!!

Well it happened again I got older! Damn I hate it when that happens:) We had dinner at our house for my birthday. It was really nice and everyone was able to make it even my older

work-a-holic brother! It was perfect except I really miss Dad. I really wished he was here to forget it was my birthday. I do think he wished me a happy day. It's hard to explain but I had a moment where he was there with me, I really felt his presence:) Thank God for moments like that or it would be absolutely impossible to cope with the loss. Anyway...


The kids had a fun game of football. They really enjoyed the dog pile part:)


Keira thinks she's as big as everyone else. Not much slows this girlie down!



Not everyone is in love with my camera ;) Man I love him!!!!


Ty's energy level is perfect to keep up with Zoe. The kids just love him.




Dinner time. Nice Dalton!!!


Zoe patiently waits for her dinner. Thanks for making my day so great family. I would not be the person I am without each and everyone of you:) Loves...


1 comment:

  1. It is good that we are allowed to feel their presence sometimes isn't it? I love when you wrote that you wished he could be there to forget it was your birthday. It made me laugh!! I'm glad you had a good day.

    ReplyDelete