Monday, March 28, 2011

Prom 2011

When Dad died Chris Mosdell told us that after the funeral was all over we should do something fun as a family. Well it just so happened Morgan's junior prom was the day after Dad's funeral. So Mom, me Jared and Traci went and enjoyed. We had a lot of fun watching the promenade and just enjoying the decorations. We could really feel Dad there with us. It was a very special night for all of us. Thanks Morgan for letting us enjoy your prom. He was worried he was too fancy! Silly boy prom is fancy!!!! His beautiful girlfriend/date Kierra. She is just gorgeous:) I loved her dress.

Cute couple all ready to go to the dance.



So I got a new camera and I think I took like over 100 pictures that night. Morgan was actually really patient with his older sister constantly in his face with a camera.



Morgan and our cousin Mickell were crowned prom king and queen. We were so excited and cheering for him, I looked over and my Mom was crying. It was a sweet moment.



I got to dance with the KING!!!!!



Mom and her little boy:) Morgan looks so much like my Dad when he was this age.




I love this picture. It's my favorite. Kierra was trying to get Morgan to do this dance with her. They looked like they were having fun.





Thanks again Morgan for letting us enjoy your night. Love you :)

2 comments:

  1. I loved being there and a part of that magical night. It was great to leave the world behind if just for a moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe Morg is that old! It REALLY ages me since I knew him before he was even born. Anyway, He looks so handsome and his date is so beautiful! My daughter says she looks like The Little Mermaid!!

    ReplyDelete