Sunday, January 23, 2011

PaRtY PaRtY!!!

Yesterday we had a party to celebrate Keira and Zoe's third birthday (which is on Tuesday). It turned out really good. I was busy sewing all week so I didn't get half the things done I wanted. Next year I won't procrastinate as long! They wanted a Tinkerbell and Rosetta party, so I did my best.



Zoe likes Rosetta so she picked a Rosetta cake.





And well Keira thinks she's Tinkerbell so that's what she got. The cakes turned out way cuter than I thought they would.





A goodie box cake. This was fun:)



Because they are still little I don't plan to play games because there attention span is still about two or three minutes long, especially Keira, so we have lunch and visiting for the grown ups and the kids just run and play with each other.





Presents, presents, presents. These little sweeties got spoiled!





Zoe wastes no time unwrapping.




Keira always needs a little help staying on task. She usually opens one or two then gets disinterested and is moving on to something else. She was finished after she opened the present from my Mom, Dad and Mo because it was a book and a ball. What more does a girl need right?






Singing Happy Birthday!


Keira did not want to be the center of attention.

They can almost reach the water at the drinking fountain! They got a little bit wet. Saying that was a high point of the day is an understatement:)


I asked them both when it was over if they had a good birthday party and they both said yes. So mission accomplished!


Happy Birthday Girls :)

No comments:

Post a Comment