Monday, January 17, 2011

New Years!

I've been meaning to post about our new years eve party for a while now, I've just been procrastinating. I guess it's time I get out of holiday mode and back into a routine. Anyway... we had a really fun party at my parents house new years eve. We had yummy food and fun games and good company. What more do you need to welcome 2011?


The girls had a bath in Grandma's huge tub and after played in her shower. They thought the squeegie was really cool!

These two were the life of the party let me tell you.



The girls and Grandpa relaxin' and watching Ramona and Beezus.



Keira reads a stack of books to Daddy.


There was a serious Monopoly game going on (for like three hours!!!)



I'm not sure if Morgan is happy or mad in this picture.



Aunt Traci and Zac have a DS Mario Cartz battle. Their giggling was hilarious.
I hope you all have a wonderful 2011.




No comments:

Post a Comment