Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Our Crazy December















It seems like once Thanksgiving is over our lives become crazy. December is the craziest month all year long for us. It's also the funnest. We celebrate six birthdays this month, not to mention CHRISTMAS!!!!!! We started the month out by going to the towns annual Lighting Ceremony. Where they light up the big tree on main street. It was really fun this year because Zachary sang. The girls were excited too. They got to see Santa. It was really interesting because when we would ask Zoe if she was going to sit on Santa's lap she would say yes. And when we asked her what she was going to ask Santa for she would say a Barbie! Well by the time we made it to Santa she had changed her mind, and when we sat her and Keira on his lap they looked at each other and started to scream, and that is when Ann took the picture! Can't wait to see that one! On the whole it was a fun night. (also Aunt Traci's Birthday)



Then on December 2nd is Zachary's Birthday! I cannot believe my little boy is six years old. WOW the time flew by. He was so excited to have a Star Wars party this year. Jared made light sabers out of PVC pipe that the kids got to paint. We always do a family party with lunch and this year we did chicken and rice, because Zachary loves white rice. Well we had about half an hour left of the party and he got sick. Yes that wonderful stomach flu. So no white rice for him, but he said he had fun anyway.











I think this picture of Jordan is hilarious because it looks like she is licking the paint! I told the kids to be really careful not to get paint on their clothes and they all did really well except for Jo.....and Morgan. Morgan was funny because he didn't paint anything, he just picked up Dalton's and got red paint on his "nice white t-shirt" and on his pants.




















Then on December 6th we journed to St. George to Grandma Vickie's for lunch and a gingerbread house making party. Lunch was delicious as always. Jared is right Grandma you really missed you'r calling. We have never made gingerbread houses before and I have to say it was really fun, I hope we can do it every year. Zachary did his own, I helped/did Keira's and Jared helped/did Zoe. Jared surprised me because Zoe's actually turned out really cute and girly!


















Keira's has a lot of candy. Yeah I got carried away. She was eating it as fast as I could get it put on.
Zachary's is my favorite because he says it is not a gingerbread house it is a summer retreat, because it has a fish pond in the front yard. What a hoot that kid is!


Zoe's has a self portrait (per Jared) on the roof. Now you see where Zac gets his sense of humor.

1 comment:

  1. I love the gingerbread houses! They look amazing. I've been wanting to do one but I don't think I have the patience yet to try with Cayson. You are amazing to do it with the twins.

    ReplyDelete