Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas dresses....Christmas messes





















We had a really fun Christmas this year.
This year I got busy and sewed Zoe and Keira Christmas dresses just like my Mom used to do for me. They turned out really cute. I used a pattern Mom gave me from a dress she had made me when I was little. I sewed jingle bells on them and they thought that was fun, because they jingled when they moved.

We went to Grandma Vickie's on Christmas Eve. The kids got to visit with Santa and we ate wayyyyyy to much food. The girls wanted nothing to do with Santa!
We attempted a picture of all the Burrows kids in their Christmas pj's. With that many little ones it's kind of hard!
Christmas morning Zachary came running in and told us Santa brought even MORE than he asked for. (opps! Bad Santa!) They were nice to us and slept until about seven o'clock. The girls were fun this year because they new more about what was going on.

Zoe is not a morning person! (just like her mommy!) So it took her a few extra minutes to wake up. The girls love their new baby dolls and strollers. And Zachary is way excited about his new star wars things and transformers.

We hope you all had a very merry Christmas and wish you a very happy 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment