Thursday, June 28, 2012

Morgan's Graduation

May 30, 2012
My baby brother is growing up!  I can't believe Morgan has graduated and is going to college.
We are so proud of him and all his accomplishments.  The kid is just amazing.  It was such a bittersweet night.  He was the class Salutorian and had to give a speach.   He hasn't done a lot of public speaking and he did so good.  His speach was funny.  He told some stories of pranks their class has played on teachers and let me just say hat's off to their teachers they put up with a lot ;) 

Mom and Mo.  We were all a bit weepy.  We missed my Dad being there with us.  We used to tease Mom and Dad when Mo was born.  We joked they would be wheeled down the isle in wheel chairs they would be so old!  Never in a million years did I ever imagine Dad wouldn't be with us.  I know he was there and he is so proud of his baby boy!
Congratulations Morgan Chadrick Hoyt, we love you and are so proud of you!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment