Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Coloring Eggs

The kids had fun coloring their eggs this Easter.  And I learned a good tip.  I had gone to St. George with Mom and Mo on Friday while Jared and the kids headed out to camp.  I was suppose to get home in time to color their eggs and get to camp myself, but that didn't happen.  We had to much fun in St. George and it was about 9:30 by the time I made it to camp.  Anyway the next day I made a quick trip home to boil the eggs, then the kids colored them at camp.  The mess stayed at camp!  It was great not having to scrub coloring off the kitchen table :)
Zac and his egg horns.

Not surprising Zoe's eggs were mostly pink.

Keira was in heaven.
Cody dug this hole that was perfect for the little girls to roll their eggs down into.  And I didn't have to hike up a big hill hauling eggs and children.  Win, win right!

No comments:

Post a Comment