Friday, August 26, 2011

More Parades!



Lets just say Kane County Fair Parade = Crap!!! Excellent entries but the route they take is crap. All year long every parade takes the same route. But not the fair parade they change it every year and now no one knows where to go. Why change something that works. So with that said we were told it would go by our house like all the other parades and only about four people did. I guess if we really want to see it bad we will go to main street next year. And still that is no guarantee. Morgan and Colton showed up with Colton's water balloon launcher and let me just say that was way more entertaing than a parade!



Enjoying a Popsicle.



Teenagers doing what they do best.




My kids were fascinated with this contraption.



It got really interesting when my "older" brother showed up:) They were only warned twice by two different police officers one told them not to break any windows and the other "my cousin" attempted to taze them ;) Fun was had by all!!!


1 comment:

  1. Marvin was probably just jealous because he wanted to join in. Too fun! We are coming down in October and I hope to see you then!

    ReplyDelete