Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I've been tagged!

4 Things


4 shows I watch:

1. Ghost Whisperer

2. Ghost Adventures

3. The News

4. Bones


4 things I'm passionate about:

1. My Family

2. Books

3. Crafting

4. Being Organized


4 phrases I use a lot:

1. In my defense

2. I really don't care

3. Tell me something new

4. In a bit you little shit!


4 things I've learned from the past:

1. patience

2. honesty

3. simplicity

4. kindness


4 things I did yesterday

1. cleaned the house

2. picked up the toy room (complete waste of time)

3 read a book

4. cut out Easter dresses


4 places I'd love to visit:

1. Scotland

2. Italy

3. Ireland

4. Lego Land


4 things I'm looking forward to:

1. SUMMER

2. Vegas

3. Camping

4. School getting out


4 things I love about Spring:

1. The new blossoms and buds

2. The smell of wet grass and dirt

3. The rain

4. Everything turning green


I tag:

Melissa Campbell, April Hoyt, Michele Cox and Amber Chappell!

No comments:

Post a Comment