Thursday, November 11, 2010

What the Heck!!!

Well I've needed to vent about something and I figure what better place to do it than my blog. Then maybe I can get it out of my system and move on. So a week or so a go my Dad was talking to his oldest brother on the phone and he tells my Dad that he needs to take time away from the family and go visit him in Kingman! Seriously!!!!!!! The man is dying and he should leave his wife and children and grandchildren to go to KINGMAN ARIZONA?????? Stupid, stupid man. O.K I feel a little better. Of course my Dad said no! Now hopefully I'm past this and can move on to something else that pisses me off. Thanks

3 comments:

  1. I think that is dumb too. Maybe he should come her to visit his brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you and Lisa he should visit your dad and not the other way around. Luckily you have a smart dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. The dumb thing is he has been here and seen him like twice now. Some people are very selfish I guess.

    ReplyDelete