Friday, June 25, 2010

So......


Well this is how I've felt this week! On Sunday our computer got a virus and it stole all my pictures :( I've lost this past years pictures! (because I procrastinated getting them developed and also getting a flash drive as a back up) Not my smartest move yet. But most of the important stuff birthdays, christmas, halloween, easter, kindergarten graduation are on my new best friend MY BlOG! Thank goodness for this small miracle. Yeah another lesson learned the hard way. Apparently that's the only way I learn. (Yes Mom you were right!) Now on to taking tonz of pictures to make up for the lost ones. DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. That sucks, sorry Bridget. It makes me want to get on the ball and get a flash drive quick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I highly recomend it Lisa! Learn from my mistake :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang! I'm so sorry!

    A friend gave me some good advice the other day (when my computer was acting up) - she said, "It's not a matter of "if" your computer will crash, but "when". She said you should always act like it might happen any minute.

    See, yes, another good reason to blog!

    ReplyDelete